- To set up Inclusion Support (IS) with Xplor, please contact Xplor support and provide us with following information:
(1) CCMS Username (e.g. CCMS_1_12ABCD)
(2) CCMS Password (e.g 1ab23!cdef)
(3) Authorized Person First Name
(4) Authorized Person Last Name
(5) Authorized Person ID (10 digit number)
- Go to Child Care Subsidy > IS Case Claims to view available cases
- Submit claims the following week through Xplor (you can only submit for previous weeks)
- Withdraw any claims if necessary
- NOTE: Any rejected or inactive case claims should be queried with your IS agency.
- If your service has existed under CCMS then you should be able to call the CCS Helpdesk to obtain your credentials (skip step 2 if this is the case).
- If you have never had CCMS details set up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for credentials to be provided. In the e-mail include your CCS service ID, service name, authorised person name.
- Obtain reference number from their help desk.
- Call IS Helpdesk and quote reference number, and they will provide you with the correct credentials.
- Contact Xplor support and e-mail the following details to email@example.com titled "ISS Set-up"
(1) CCMS Username: (e.g. CCMS_1_12ABCD)
(2) CCMS Password: (e.g 1ab23!cdef)
(3) Authorized Person First Name:
(4) Authorized Person Last Name:
(5) Authorized Person ID: (10 digit number)
- Xplor will notify you once this has been completed. Please allow up to 24 hours for claims to appear.
- Allow up to 24 hours to be able to see active claims after set up. If this does not update after 24 hours, contact your IS agency to query this.
- Navigate to "Child Care Subsidy" > "IS Case claims" > You will see your open IS cases on the left of the screen.
- You can only submit claims for previous weeks.
- Click the arrow to view previous weeks using the "< Prev" button to see previous weeks.
- Navigate to "Child Care Subsidy" > "IS Case Claims" > Go to the previous week date > Click "New ISS case claim"
- Specify a service provision (i.e. Face-to-Face or Non Face-to-Face) and a payment type (i.e. Subsidy-Centre Based Care).
- You can add an educator and their hours by using the "+" button under the relevant days. Educators can be added through Xplor under "Profiles > Educators".
- If you add a session in error you can click the "Remove Session" button at the base of the session box.
- Tick the box next to the relevant children's name under "Select a child"
- Tick the 'Educator Disclaimer' that is required and then press "Create ISS Case Claim".
- This will show as a submitted/processed claim under that week date, after you have created the claim.
If for any reason you need to withdraw a claim, press the Withdraw ISS Case Claim button on the top right corner of the claim. This will withdraw the claim immediately.