Please read the following government articles to understand the following:
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (child wellbeing)? – Fact Sheet
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (transition to work)? – Fact Sheet
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (temporary financial hardship)? – Fact Sheet
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (grandparent)? – Fact Sheet
To apply ACCS in Xplor you will need to firstly identify which type of ACCS the child requires and apply through Centrelink or the relevant organisation.
The only type you will need to actively create a certificate for in Xplor is an:
- Organisation Arrangement
- Child Wellbeing Provider Eligible Arrangement
Please contact Xplor for assistance with these arrangements but be mindful that these must be agreed to with Centrelink or the third party, before we can set them up in Xplor.
Check if a child has received ACCS in Xplor (excluding child wellbeing and Organisation Arrangements):
- Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > Click child > Click 'View Entitlements' under the heading CCS government enrolment > View "ACCS %"
- If it says 0% this means ACCS has not applied > Contact Centrelink
- If it says 120% this means ACCS has applied > Check subsidy payments are correct.