- If a parent eligible for Child Care Subsidy, they may be able to get extra help with the cost of approved child care.
- The 3 types of additional subsidies that can be applied for are:
(2) Transition to Work,
(3) Temporary Financial Hardship
- If a parent is eligible for any of the categories above, please make sure that the parent/guardian has applied via MyGov. For parent instructions, click here.
- You are only required to create a CWA enrolment. The entitlements will apply automatically if the parent has applied.
- If you identify a child is at risk, please see this article: CCS: Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) - Child at Risk.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for the parent's entitlements to update after the parent's application has been finalised.
How to check if ACCS has applied
See the following government articles to understand the following:
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (child wellbeing)? – Fact Sheet
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (transition to work)? – Fact Sheet
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (temporary financial hardship)? – Fact Sheet
- What is the Additional Child Care Subsidy (grandparent)? – Fact Sheet