How to create an RA?

This is a process purely for administrators of Xplor:


To create an RA go to > "Child Care Subsidy" > "Government enrolments" > Find the child > On their enrolment under the heading "...CCS government enrolment" > Click "+ new CCS enrolment" > Select "Relevant Arrangement (RA)" from the drop down list > Then press "Create". This will create an RA for the child.


Click here to learn What is an RA?