Before creating a new CWA, please make sure that:
- The child is active on Office.
- The primary carer for the child is correct.
- Both the child and primary carer's DOB and CRN is correct on their Office profile.
- If the child/ren will attend regularly child has at least 6 weeks worth of bookings on the Master Roll if the child will attend regularly. If the child will attend casually or only during vacation care, at least one booking is required on the Master Roll.
1. Go to 'Child Care Subsidy' > 'Government Enrolments' > select child's name > '+ New CCS Enrolment'.
2. If creating a weekly or fortnightly CWA, check the routine sessions that have populated are correct. These generate automatically as per the Master Roll for that week. Click "Create" then "Done". This will create a CWA and a yellow draft CCS enrolment.
3. If the child attends casually or only during vacation care you can now create a casual CWA without needing to first enter sessions on the Master Roll. Select the "Casual" option, enter the most likely session start time, end time and the session cost. In the "Additional Conditions" section include a brief description of the casual session. For example "Based on the child's likely casual booking session fee and time as discussed with the family."
Click "Create" then "Done". This will create a CWA and a yellow draft CCS enrolment.
4. Inform the parent to sign the CWA. See THIS article for parent steps.
To view the CWA, click on "View Parent Approval".
If any government error messages appear during this process, more information can be found on those here: Troubleshooting CCS Red Error Messages in "Government Enrolments"