CCS: All about "RAs" (Relative Arrangements)



An "RA" (Relevant Arrangement) is the replacement term for 'informal' and indicates families who are not eligible for CCS.

We have auto-generated a RA enrolment for any child that does not have a confirmed CCS enrolment. This is to be compliant with the government as all children attending childcare require some sort of enrolment.

An RA is for families who have not completed their CWA/confirmed their enrolment to receive CCS subsidy, or for those families who are not eligible to receive CCS subsidy (e.g. not Australian citizens but using child care).

If the family is eligible for CCS you will need to release a CWA to the parents for them to sign and they will need to complete tasks in MyGov. Once they have signed the RA will cancel and they will be registered under CCS. 

RA will be submitted to the government if a CWA has not been signed. This means the family wont receive subsidy for care, until they have a confirmed CCS enrolment. 

Click here for further details on CCS enrolment acronyms 

Click here to learn how to create an RA for a child