CCS: Disputed CWAs

If the CWA was disputed, you need to create a new enrolment for the family to sign: 

1. Ask the family what they want fixed in the CWA and make the adjustments required. 

  • Name, DOB, CRN can be adjusted in Profiles > Children > Edit > Save at the bottom of the page.
  • Please let parents know that once the CWA is signed you can adjust the start date on the PEP (Provider Entry Point on PRODA). The compliance team will assess your submission.

2. Please create a new enrolment for the family.

  • Go to Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > Select the child > Under the heading CCS Government Enrolment > Click "+ New CCS enrolment" > Create and Done.

3. Get the family to accept the enrolment.

  • Again, if you would like the start date adjusted you can apply via the Provider Entry Point on PRODA.

For more information: Please register for a webinar if you need more information on CWAs. They are extremely informative and helpful for administrators.