CCS: Third party funding on CWAs



If the child's position is partly funded, you need to make a note on the CWA.
Go to:

"Child Care Subsidy"
> "Government Enrolments"
> Search for the child’s enrolment
> Click on "Actions"
> From the drop down list click on "Update Enrolment Schedule" and under the heading "Additional Conditions" please note that the child will receive funding.
> Then Click "Save" and "Done".

The parent can then sign the CWA via the parent portal at, ensure they are using the primary carer account and a computer with Google Chrome where possible.


In the future, there will be an option to add third party funding without putting it as a note in additional conditions.


For further information, check out our CWA FAQ