Enrolment Schedule on CWA
- A child's enrolment schedule must be updated when the child's permanent bookings (e.g. session days, session times, fees) have changed.
- Only the centre manager/admin can have access in updating the enrolment schedule.
- There is no need to update the enrolment schedule if there are a few one off changes.
How do I update a parent's CWA enrolment schedule?
1. Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > Select affected child > Click "+ Actions" (top right of CCS enrolment) > Update Enrolment Schedule.
2. Update sessions here by clicking on the existing sessions or by clicking the "+". The sessions should automatically update if the Master Roll updated first. Click "Save" once complete.
3. Inform parent to approve the new CWA. Check "View Parent Approval" to check if the parent has done this. Note: Parent does not need to confirm the enrolment on MyGov again.