Enrolment Schedule on CWA
- A child's enrolment schedule must be updated when the child's permanent bookings (e.g. session days, session times, fees) have changed.
- Only the centre manager/admin can have access in updating the enrolment schedule.
- There is no need to update the enrolment schedule if there are a few one off changes.
How do I update a parent's CWA enrolment schedule?
- Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > Select affected child > Click "+ Actions" (top right of CCS enrolment) > Update Enrolment Schedule.
- Update sessions here by click on the existing sessions or by clicking the "+". The sessions should automatically update if the Master Roll updated first. Click "Save" once complete.
- Inform parent to approve the new CWA. Check "View Parent Approval" to check if the parent has done this.
Note: Parent does not need to confirm the enrolment on MyGov again.