Please note that this feature is only available to parents/guardians that are signed in.
These details are saved in Westpac's payment gateway so they are secure. Xplor does not see this information.
Saving your payment methods is easy and straight forward in Xplor. It can be done when you make any payment:
- Sign into Xplor
- Select where you'd like to make a payment (eg, fees, donation or another payment)
- When you get to the payment page, you'll see a section called Payment Method
- Under this heading, click the Add Payment Method link
- The default method is via credit/debit card. If you want to make your first payment via bank account transfer, and want to save these details, select Bank Account underneath the heading 'Add Payment Method'
- Enter in your payment method details into the relevant credit card or bank account field
- Tick the box next to 'I Agree to the terms and conditions' — these are Westpac's standard terms and condition for any payment
- Click Submit
- You'll be brought back to the payment page and there will be green text saying 'Payment Method Added Successfully'
- To select your newly added payment method, select it from the drop down menu under Title 'Payment Method'
- Hit Pay when you are ready to make your payment