How do parents access the CWA from their web account?
Please note: You cannot access your CWA from the app, please ensure you are logging into the web.
1. Firstly, ensure you are using:
- A computer;
- Google Chrome as web browser;
- web.myxplor.com and logging into the Primary Carer's account - if you do not know who the primary carer is please ask your centre admin.
2. Once logged into the primary carers account:
Select your child
In the side bar click on the option "CCS Agreements".
3. If you can see your CWA:
- Check through the bookings and fees, if correct, press "Agree".
4. If you cannot see your CWA:
- Firstly, please ensure you are using a computer, Google Chrome as a web browser and the primary carers account.
- If you are already doing the above, ask your centre admin to re-release your CWA.
- If you can still see nothing, please ask your centre admin to get in touch with Xplor support and we will troubleshoot the issue for you. We may require your login information to check your account.