How do parents access the CWA from their web account?
Please note: You cannot access your CWA from the app, please ensure you are logging into the web.
1. Firstly, ensure you are using:
- A computer;
- Google Chrome as web browser;
- web.myxplor.com and logging into the Primary Carer's account - if you do not know who the primary carer is please ask your centre admin.
2. Once logged into the primary carers account:
Select your child
In the side bar click on the option "CCS Agreements".
3. If you can see your CWA:
- Check through the bookings and fees, if correct, press "Agree".
4. If you cannot see your CWA:
- Firstly, please ensure you are using a computer, Google Chrome as a web browser and the primary carers account.
- If you are already doing the above, ask your centre admin to re-release your CWA.
- If you can still see nothing, please ask your centre admin to get in touch with Xplor support and we will troubleshoot the issue for you.