How do I set up different settlement accounts?

Everything having to do with your schools bank accounts can be found in your PayWay. If you are missing settlement accounts or want to open/close a new account, please contact your Westpac Transaction Business Manager.

Xplor only presents bank information in the school admin portal based on what is set up in PayWay.