Xplor uses Westpac PayWay to secure payments and parents payments methods. Xplor needs to be synchronised with PayWay before payments can be made through Xplor.
First, you'll need to set up API keys within PayWay:
- Log in to your PayWay instance [https://www.payway.com.au/core/LoginView]
- Click on REST API, near the bottom left menu
- Click on REST API Keys
- Click on Add
- The next page allows you to generate a new API key. Old keys will continue to work.
- Select both Publishable & Secret API keys (you may need to generate each individually, just be sure to copy and paste each)
- Click Save
- Leave this page open in order to copy the API key codes by key name (i.e. the longer/full code).
If you do not have a PayWay instance, please contact Westpac; it will take up to 4 weeks to create.
Now you can connect PayWay into Xplor:
- Log into xadmin.myxplor.com
- Click Settings in the left hand menu
- Copy the Secret API code from PayWay and paste into the Secret API key field
- Copy the Publishable API code from PayWay and paste into the Publishable API key field
- Click Sync
- You should now see all your bank accounts populate the page
- You will have to select a DEFAULT Account ID for both credit card and bank transfers. This DEFAULT Account ID will direct all FEE payments into the right settlement account.
*If you are missing bank accounts, this needs to be set up in PayWay and then click Sync in Xplor Settings.
**Xplor will import surcharge information from PayWay. If surcharging needs to be changed, this is done in PayWay.