Register personnel in PRODA
1. Complete PRODA registration.
You will not be able to complete the Child Care transition form unless at least one person with Management or Control has registered with PRODA.
3. Please keep your PRODA Registration Authority Number (RA) safe:
It is very important that the PRODA registration authority number is kept secure, as it is will be needed to complete the CCS transition process. Your service will not be able to transition unless key staff have completed their PRODA registration.
Click here for more information about PRODA.
Complete the Child Care Transition Form:
1. Complete the CCS Online Transition Form.
2. Before you begin:
- Access the PRODA login page.
- Information on Online Transition Form Navigation Tips for Large Providers.
For families: Child Care Subsidy Assessment
Families will need to complete a Child Care Subsidy Assessment using their Centrelink online account by going through their MyGov account. They should do this before the 2nd of July 2018.
Families will need to Login to MyGov to complete the CCS Assessment.
Click the link below to:
- Create a MyGov account
- Learn about the Child Care Subsidy Assessment
- Estimate your new Child Care Subsidy on CCS
For PRODA help:
Please contact 1800 700 199 and select option 1 for PRODA assistance or email email@example.com.
For CCMS help: *Re Transition Form*
If you are experiencing difficulty with the online transition form or need information about the steps in your transition, please contact 1300 667 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for CCMS support.