Sorting the report generated by a specific column.
This is helpful if you would like to order your report by a specific column on your report.
Example: Sorting an emergency contact list by room type.
1. On the sheet, highlight column you want to sort by clicking the corresponding letter above (this will select the entire column in one click.)
2. In the top panel, click the Filter Icon.
The filter icon is located in the far right of the top panel.
3. Select filter "A to Z" from drop down list, which will signify to sort the column you have previously selected in alphabetical order.
4. This will automatically sort the information on the sheet, according to those rooms.
5. You may then delete any information you no longer need off the sheet if needed and print the newly refined document.