Xplor has some exciting new features and improvements to share with our services.Remember to stay subscribed to these emails to ensure you receive the latest updates on new features and fixes in Xplor.
CCS Provider Transition
Last week, you may have received the government’s call to action to transition your provider registration to CCS.
Xplor is currently running through the software activation and provider transition process with a select group of pilot customers to ensure a smooth transition to CCS for all Xplor childcare providers.
If you have already received your Call to Action from the government, and would like to participate as a pilot customer in our initial trials, please contact Xplor support here: [email protected] and we can help you get started.
Also, watch out for our CCS webinars and communications over the coming months to stay up to date with the latest CCS news. You can also learn more on the Xplor website here.
This Week's Features
Note: Updated Room Shuffling will be made available after Saturday 21st April
Xplor has enhanced our room shuffling for Before and After school care ensuring that children always appear in the correct rooms at the correct times.This updated room shuffling logic will also impact the functionality of the Xplor Mobile application used by all educators when signing in and out children. The updated logic for room shuffling is as follows:
General logic for all service types in Xplor Mobile App
ASC/BSC Service logic
- Main Screen (room selection screen): Displays all children in the service regardless of bookings.
- When a room is selected - All Children option: Displays all children who have bookings in the room for that day. Also displays any children without bookings, who have the selected room as their child profile default room.
- Room Selected - Booked option: Displays all children who have bookings in the room for that day.
Casual booking logic for LDC and Hybrid (LDC/OSHC) Services
- Child with only one booking: Child will display only in the room they have the booking for, regardless of time.
- Child with 2 bookings: (ASC and BSC for example) Child will display in the BSC room (if the time is before 12:00pm) and then move to the ASC room (if the time is after 12:00pm).
Casual booking logic for OSHC services
- Any child who is signed in and does not have a booking for that day on the time of sign in will have a casual booking created and the room for the booking will be the default room of the child.
- Before 12:00pm: Any child that is signed in before 12:00pm and does not have a booking for a room that begins before 12:00pm will have a casual booking created in the BSC room of the service.
- After 12:00pm: Any child that is signed in after 12:00pm and does not have a booking for a room that begins after 12:00pm will have a casual booking created in the ASC room of the service.
- If vacation care is set using the vacation care term dates feature in the master roll, all casual bookings created will default to the vacation care room.
New CCMS/CCS Navigation
Over the coming weeks you are going to be seeing some changes to the Xplor menu. This is to facilitate the move to CCS and provide access to both CCS and CCMS in one area of the application.
As well as new menu changes, you will also be seeing new menu items appearing. Don't panic, we will announce each change individually and explain exactly what the change is and how it might impact you.
Xplor will be changing our statements that are sent to parents to make them easier to understand, better designed and adding support for CCS related requirements.
Xplor TeamEmail us: [email protected]