MILESTONE 1: SET UP
- Meet your onboarding specialist for the first time! Your onboarding specialist will be your point of contact throughout your transition.
- Create an onboarding plan with your onboarding specialist
- Ask any questions you have about your onboarding process
Office - Service Configuration
- You will be trained to configure your service settings
- Add in your fees, rooms, and other administrator users
- If you wish to use a payment gateway, start completing the application form to make the application as quick as possible!
MILESTONE 2: DATA MIGRATION*
- Send necessary reports from your current software to your onboarding specialist to migrate parent, child, and booking data
- Check and approve the final data
- Once approved, data is to be uploaded by your onboarding specialist
*The milestone steps may differ depending on what your current software is and what your circumstances are.
MILESTONE 3: TRAINING
MILESTONE 4: PARENT ONBOARDING
- Communicate the software transition to your parents
- When you are ready, your onboarding specialist will send out welcome emails to your parents
- Encourage parents to create passwords from this email to get them as prepared as possible for live week
MILESTONE 5: GO LIVE!
- Congratulations on reaching your first live week!
- This will be your first week of using Office.
- Key focuses
- Ensuring your parents are signed up to Home so attendances are captured
- Scheduled payments (if relevant)
- CCS connection
- Parent balance transfers to be imported.
MILESTONE 6: SUPPORT HANDOVER
During your first few weeks of being live, you can still contact your onboarding specialist for any questions you have.
Once you have settled in, we will hand you over to our dedicated and knowledgeable support team.
Knowledge Base: support.ourxplor.com
Everything you need to know about Home, Office and Playground in the one place. Our Knowledge Base will allow you to search relevant information and articles quickly.
Available from 7am - 7pm AET on weekdays (exc. public holidays). Contact our support team via any of the following options.
- Email: [email protected]
- Chat: Go to our knowledge base and click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner.
Go to Office and click the chat icon on the top right corner
- Phone: (03) 8652 1963