Understanding status of scheduled payments:
Under "Financial" in the side bar > Then "Scheduled Payments", you can view the weeks scheduled payments.
The 'Status' column on this page will advise on the status of each payment:
- Approved: approved by the service to send to the gateway (i.e. Ezidebit) on the day listed
- payments will typically generate on Friday night for the following week with Approved status.
- Pending: sent by Xplor to the gateway.
- pending status is normally skipped by credit card transactions and up to a day for direct debit transactions.
- Submitted: gateway has confirmed receipt of scheduled payment with Xplor; payment will now be listed on family's account.
- submitted status should not last more than 5 working days, which is the settlement period.
- Completed: gateway has fully processed the payment.
- Rejected: payment has been rejected; payment may be listed as 'Reversed' on family's account.
- all payments should either be completed or rejected after 5 working days.