The "Scheduled Payment Settings" tab allows you to create or manage individual parent accounts payment plans.
- Only active primary carer's can add billing details through their home.myxplor.com account.
- Administrators cannot add or edit banking information themselves.
- Administrators are the only people who can update the payment plans: e.g. Day the payment is taken out and for how much each week, fortnightly or monthly.
- If you wish to change something service wide please contact support.
- "Payment Details Saved" will say "Yes" or "No" to indicate if the parent has saved their details
- "Details Saved" will indicate the date and time the parent had saved their payment details
- Go to Reports > Service Reports > Bank Details saved to get an overall summary of which parents have not saved their details across your entire service
- Refer parents to this article for instructions to save their payment details: Parent Instructions: Adding Bank Details to Xplor
- If you did not discuss a different payment plan during your onboarding process, the default payment plan is weekly on a Thursday
- There can only be one active payment plan at any given time
- The current plan will be recorded as "active" in the "Status" column
- "Inactive" payment plans are previous payment plans
- The "Active" payment plan will be replaced by the most recent "Upcoming" payment plan from the "Start Week" (please note: please ensure that the start week always falls on a Monday. Otherwise, payments will not be generated for the first week. You can always select the payment day to be a different day.
Monthly (every 4 weeks)
|Payment Day||Day that parent will be charged|
|Start Week||Effective start date. Please note: make sure that this is always a Monday for it to be effective from the first week|
|Direct Debit Limit||Parent will never automatically be charged more than this amount.|
|Fixed Amount||Parent will always be charged the inputted fixed amount, even if their balance is less than the fixed amount. This is normally not recommended unless absolutely necessary.|
Pausing payment plans will prevent automatic scheduled payments from being generated between the "Start Date" and "End Date". You can still generate a one time payment for this period if necessary.
You can "Delete" any paused payments period in the "Pause Payments History" section.