This section will assist you with customising your digital enrolment form in the Office program.
You should view this content before you begin customising any of your enrolment form questions or layout, it is beneficial to complete this during your onboarding prior to going live in Office.
By the end of this section you should be able to complete the following processes confidently in Office:
- General overview of the custom enrolment form features
- Knowing which questions can be customised that already exist in the system
- How to add a new page and build out with data
- How to navigate the toolbox
- How to use basic coding when using the HTML toolbox field
- How to use logic
For further resources, please refer to our Digital Enrolment Form Articles.