After signing up, set up begins:
1. Xplor will set up your service(s) and provide logins:
- Bookmark the login page and create a new, easy-to-remember password under Settings > Change Password
- Add logins for your service leaders under Users > Add
- For an overview of logins, view our login and password summary page
2. Set up the service details:
- Set up your Rooms
- Set up your Fees
- Set up the Hub
- To add customised information to the parent statement, input your preferred text under Settings > Provider Settings > Statement Text
- If using a payment gateway, sign up under Settings > Service Settings > select Service > Payment Integrations or speak to us about migrating from your current platform
3. Add contact profiles (i.e. children, parents and emergency contacts):
Various methods exist to add contact profiles:
- Email your CCB Approval ID, CCMS user ID, and CCMS password to your account manager, who will download your recent CCMS information into Xplor
- For new services or re-enrolments, send the enrolment form to all parents (Settings > Service Settings > select Service > Enrolment) and have them submit the information
- Add the information manually under Profiles > Children > Add
- Please see our Data Migration page if you wish to migrate from an existing platform
4. Setting up accounts
Each service can have it's parents' accounts set in arrears, 1 week in advance or 2 weeks in advance. The setting coincides with how the service bills parents. Please let your account manager know how you wish it set and the start date.
Once a parent has been created in Xplor, the parent can be ticked as a 'Primary Carer'. Xplor will automatically create an account in the Primary Carer's name with the service's account setting.
Next step is Lesson 3
Xplor's help desk is available from 7am - 7pm AET on weekdays (excluding public holidays) at 1300 687 975, email@example.com or through live chat by clicking the black 'Chat' button at the bottom corner of your screen in Xplor.