Going through the Finance course of the LMS training first is strongly recommended.
Family account set up
- Xplor automatically creates accounts when parents are set as Primary Carer; the account will also be in the Primary Carer's name
- The default opening balance for each account is $0; to change that, click on Financial > Parent Accounts (to bulk import opening balances, please send a spreadsheet to your account manager with each Primary Carer's first name, last name, and opening balance)
- Account managers have the ability to bulk import all your existing parent balances.
- Your account manager will set the account cycle or fee run, either weekly in arrears, two weeks in advance, or fortnightly in advance
- For more information on family accounts, see the overview page
- The 'gap' fee or out-of-pocket amount for each child will automatically appear in the accounts - to edit this, simply adjust the bookings/fees on the Master Roll
- Any changes to the accounts can be made on the Master Roll or under Financial > Financial Adjustments (for all other changes, such as enrolment fees or up front payments)
- Each family will have 1 account per service by default; accounts of families in multiple services can view as Merged Accounts under Reports > Financial Reports > Merged Accounts
- Once the family statement is accurate, click the 'Email' button to send a statement to the Primary Carer
- To view a copy of the family statement, click 'Print' or 'Detailed Statement' and pick the date range
- 'Email', 'Print', and 'Detailed Statement' are available under Financial > Parent Accounts > search for family > Statement
Xplor's help desk is available from 7am - 7pm AET on weekdays (excluding public holidays) at 1300 687 975, email@example.com or through live chat by clicking the black 'Chat' button at the bottom corner of your screen in Xplor.