Attending the Parent Accounts webinar first is strongly recommended.
- The 'gap' fee or out-of-pocket amount for each child will automatically appear in the accounts - to edit this, simply adjust the bookings/fees on the Master Roll
- Any changes to the accounts can be made on the Master Roll or under Financial > Financial Adjustments (for all other changes, such as enrolment fees or up front payments)
- Each family will have 1 account per service by default; accounts of families in multiple services can view as Merged Accounts under Reports > Financial Reports > Merged Accounts
- Once the family statement is accurate, click the 'Email' button to send a statement to the Primary Carer
- To view a copy of the family statement, click 'Download Parent Statement'
- 'Email', 'Download', and 'Export' are available under Financial > Parent Accounts > search for family > Statement
- Please note that Primary Carers can view their statements any time through home.myxplor.com
Xplor's help desk is available from 7am - 7pm AET on weekdays (excluding public holidays) at [email protected] or through live chat by clicking the orange 'Help' button at the bottom corner of your screen in Xplor.