Learn how to add, adjust, and archive any fees in this article.
- Go to Settings > Service Settings > Select Service > Go to "Fees" tab > Complete the information under 'Add Fee' and click "Add".
- Once added, the fee should appear in the Fee List.
- Please note: the "Session Start" and the "Session End" time is the session which be be submitted to the government. The session times is what you need to alter if you were to offer different sessions (e.g. 10 hour, 11 hour, 12 hour sessions) at your service.
Setting non-CCS fees
To create a new non-CCS fee, navigate to Settings > Service Settings > Fees and choose ‘Subsidy Vendor’ from the fees selector. Select 'None'
Australian CCS Services are now able to flag fees as either having CCS or non-CCS. Non-CCS fees will not have associated sessions submitted to the government. These can be used for bus lists, kinder rooms and bookings outside of normal subsidised time-frames.
1. Go to Settings > Service Settings > Select Service > Go to "Fees" tab > Scroll to Add Fee Adjustment
2. Select the drop down menu "Fee Type". A list of your existing fees will populate in the list. Select the fee you would like to adjust - you can select multiple if there are multiple fees being adjusted at the same value.
3. Select the value that you would like to increase or decrease the fee by. For example: When you Increase By $5 an existing fee of $50 would become $55.
4. Select the date that you want the adjustment to be effective from. This means that you can add in adjustments ahead in time as bookings made for dates after the effective date will have the adjusted fee value.
5. Click "Apply".
6. Fee adjustments will be added in the "Fee Adjustment List" and apply automatically to all existing bookings with the same Fee Label from the effective date.
- Fees cannot be completely deleted, but can be archived if a fee is no longer being use. The button is found under Settings > Service Settings > Select Service > Go to "Fees" tab > "Fee List"
- To find the archived fees in the future, select the "Status" drop down menu at the top of this list and select "Archive". You can restore fees if you need to from here.
- If a child's booking has an "archived" fee attached past the effective archived date, the booking on the Master Roll will appear as red.