Educators will require log ins to access the Hub, Playground App and/or playground.myxplor.com
This page will run you through how to add new profiles, and update the information attached to them.
Make sure that administrators are also added as educators so they are able to sign children in / out and access the app, even if you already have an admin account set up. The admin login is only for prodadmin.myxplor.com/elc and not for the educator app.
1. Add a new profile
Do this by going to prodadmin.myxplor.com. Then, move to: Profiles > Educators > Add (top right-hand corner of the page)
2. Fill in the Educator Details
In the blank profile that pops up, add in the educators details, press save at the bottom of the page.
Once you add their email address and press "Save", the educator will be sent a 'Welcome to Xplor' email and will be able to set their password, then login through the app.
1. Open the educator profile account settings at Profiles > Educators > Select the Educator > Account Settings
2. Click in the box "Select Service" and choose which services you would like the educator to be part of
3. Select the relevant services
4. Once you finish, scroll down to the bottom of the page and press "Save"
Your educator/s will now have access to the multiple services that you have selected for them.
Profiles > Children > Find Educator > Reset Password > The password will be sent the reset password to the address registered in the 'email' column.
Profiles > Educators > Account Settings > Qualifications > Press View, Add or Delete.