An admin post is one way you can communicate to parents and guardians through Office. You can send reminders to parents, inform parents of upcoming events, and anything else you would like your parents to know.
If you have SMS booster enabled, you can notify your parents via SMS every time you create a new admin post! This will encourage parents to check their admin posts quicker. Please contact Support for more information on SMS booster if you are interested in getting this enabled.
1. Click on "Admin Post" on the left menu to access previous admin posts.
2. To add a new admin post, click on "Add" on the top right corner.
3. You can select one parent, all parents, multiple parents, or select parents of child from one entire room.
4. Add in a "Title" and a post. The post is the content of the administrator post.
5. You can also add in a hyperlink to an Administrator Post by entering this into the 'Link' box. Parents will be able to click on the link either in the app or on the web and automatically be taken to the linked website.
Hyperlinks will also allow a service to share documents and PDF's with families when using Google Drive, Online File Sharing Application or iCloud Drive.
6. If you do not want a particular admin post to be visible to parents but do not want to delete it completely, you can mark the admin post as "Inactive".
Parents will see your admin post in the Home app once you post it. If parents have notifications turned on, they will receive a push notification when the admin post is sent.
Parents can find an admin post in their app under: Account > Messages. Here they can see a list of all posts and click into any for more details.
Parents can also add in comments in admin posts.
You can reply to a parent's comment on an admin post if the admin post has SMS enabled.