The steps below are best practices for ending a child's care at your service.
- Add an end date to the child's profile in Profiles > Children. This will delete all bookings from the entered date, and prevent families from being charged past the end date.
Note: The end date cannot be earlier than the current day.
- This step can be completed before the child's actual end date. Step 2-5 is recommended to be actioned after the child's actual date.
- Go to Child Care Subsidy > CCS Submissions to ensure the child's last week of submission is accurate. If there are any submission issues click here.
- Go to Financial > Parent Accounts to check if CCS payments have been paid for the child's final week.
The following support page runs through ending government enrolments: Ending a Child's CCS Enrolment
Note: Once the enrolment ended, it cannot be reversed. If the child is to return to care, the service and the parent/guardian must go through the CCS enrolment process again.
- Check Financial > Parent Accounts to ensure parent balance is at $0.
- Go to Profiles > Parents/Guardians > Search for Parent Name > Do No Debit.
- This will delete parent payment details and prevent scheduled payments
- Go to Profiles > Parents/Guardians > Search for Parent Name > Remove the parent's email address > Save.