Under Timesheets, you can view the times your Educators signed in and out of shifts through the Hub.
To access timesheets please go to Rostering > Timesheets
- The timesheets will show the shifts assigned and completed based on the date range selected. By default, they will display the shifts for your staff for the current week;
- As an administrator, you have the ability to edit your timesheets as needed;
- If your service is connected with Xero, your timesheets can be exported into your accounting package based on the scheduled cost i.e. what you have assigned to your staff for the week in question. Click 'Export' in the top right-hand side to generate an exportable spreadsheet, save as a PDF, or print.
To set up the integration with Xero, take the following steps:
- From the Settings list, select Service Settings
- Click on the Payroll Integrations tab, the select the Connect to XERO button=
- Select 'Allow access' on the next screen, then OK
If you're presented with an error message when sending timesheets to Xero or syncing employees, please take the appropriate steps provided below:
- 'No record found on Xero employee. Please create employee first - log in to your organisation in Xero to create the employee record in the payroll module
- 'Xero record is not matched with Educator details' - edit the details in Xero and Office so that the individual details (first name, last name and DOB) are exactly matched in both systems
- 'Please add first employee Ordinary Earnings Rate on Xero account and then sync again - access Xero, locate the employee record, click on the Pay Template tab, update the fields and click Save
- 'Payrun does not exist between this time period' - navigate to the Pay Run section of your organisation in Xero, select the correct pay period, complete the relevant fields, then return to Office to send the timesheet.