As part of the Office platform, you are provided access to manage digital enrolments and waitlist for new children in the service.
Parents can be sent a waitlist form. This is a trimmed down online form primarily used to capture registrations of interest from families. It contains less questions so that families can register more quickly.
To send out the waitlist link, go to "Settings" > "Service Settings" > Select "Service" > "Enrolment" tab > Highlight, copy and paste the Waitlist Link into an email for parent.
To add a waitlist button to a service website, use the Waitlist Button Script in your website code.
1. To view your waitlist, head to Profiles > Children > and Filter by "Waiting" Status at the top of the list
2. Once you are ready to accept the enrolment, right click on the specific child's name and hit "Enrol"(ensure there is a parent linked with an email address before this step)
3. The primary carer will be sent an email with a link to complete the enrolment form for their child
4. Once they have completed the enrolment form, you will receive an email notification for this and the enrolment form will be attached to the child's profile. All details completed by the parents will also populate in the child profile automatically.
5. The profile will move to active based on the start date in the child's profile
To view and manage your current waitlisted children
To generate a waitlist report head to Reports > Service Reports > Waitlist
This will generate a report of all the children that are currently under the "Waitlist" status and you can sort the children by created date. The date range set when generating the report will pick up any children that have their start date set to within that date range.
You can also view children quickly via the Profiles section in the dashboard. Profiles > Children > Filter by "Waiting" Status.
I do not see the Enrol button for the child despite filtering to the Waiting status.
This is most likely because the primary carer for the child does not have an email address saved against their profile.
Where does the child profile go once they are enrolled?
The child will still remain as "Waitlist" until you change their enrolment status in the child profile
How do I sort the children in the order that they have been put into the Waitlist?
The child can be sorted by Created Date in the Profiles section or in the Wait List report
When will the parent receive their welcome email?
The parent will receive their login details once the service changes the child status from Waitlist to Active. If the child is already in Active status, they will receive their login once you enter an email address against the parent profile and click Save.