The Financial Adjustments page is where you can manage any fees other than booking fees. Some examples include excursion fees, admin fees, late pick up fees etc.
Clicking into the 'Financial Adjustments' page will initially provide you with a running sheet of all historical adjustments over time for ease of reference. You can display up to 100 records at a time.
Adding a Financial Adjustment
1. Select Financial > Financial Adjustments
2. To create a new adjustment click on the "Add" button in the top right corner. You will be brought to this screen:
3. Fill in the following information as relevant to the financial adjustment you are making:
- Selecting Children: You can type in multiple children's names in this field and manually click on those you wish to select. You can also choose to select "All Children", "Active Children", "Inactive Children", or "Waitlist Children"
- Recurring fee: You can choose to make a fee recurring over a period of time to be monthly or weekly.
- Start Date: This is the date that the adjustment will appear on the parent's statement or the date of the first recurring fee.
- End Date: Only required if you have chosen a recurring fee.
- Type of Adjustment: Miscellaneous Fee (+) will add a charge to the statement, appearing on the Debit side on a parent's statement. Discount/Credit will add a discount to the statement, appearing on the credit side on a parent's statement.
- Item: Choose from a list of Xplor's generic pay items. You can customise pay items by going into Settings > Service Settings > select service > Pay Items.
- Amount: The amount you would like to apply to a parent's account.
- Comments: This field is not required. You can add any extra comments for future reference - this will appear on the parent's statement.
3. Click "Save"
NOTE: Allow a few minutes for this transaction to appear on a parent's statement