Linking accounts is useful for the below actions:
- Linking sibling accounts in one service
- Linking parent emails across services
*If linking emails between services* Please ensure the child's profile has been created at least one time at your service with the correct email address before you link the profile with another service.
Click here for instructions on how to create a child profile
1. (In the sibling profile or in the second service) Go to Profiles > Children > Select Child > Parent/Guardian Tab.
2. Click on the Parent/Guardian tab and click on the "Add Existing" button.
3. For the Add Existing to work, you will need to search for the email address you would like to link to this account. This must be the same email address used on the original profile or the sibling account.
Once you have entered this in, the parent will appear under the select parent list.
4. Click "Add" Next to the email address and this will generate the profile at the bottom of the page.
5. Please contact Xplor support if you require assistance with this process.
Have more questions? Check out our Training Overview