Linking accounts is useful for the below actions:
- Linking sibling accounts so parents can have the same emails between children
- Linking parent emails across services
Please note: If linking emails between services
Please ensure the child's profile has been created at least one time at your service with the correct email address before you link the profile with another service. You can only link an already existing email.
Click here for instructions on how to create a child profile
Instructions to Link Existing Parent:
1. Go to the profile you want to link with the existing parent email. Then Go to Profiles > Children > Select Child > Parent/Guardian Tab.
2. Click on the Parent/Guardian tab and click on the "Link Existing Parent" button at the top-right of the page.
3. In the pop up box, search the email address or the parent name you wish to link to the profile.
4. If the parent already exists at the service, their name will pop up and you can click "Add" to add the parent to the child's profile. If their name does not pop up, they may not already exist at the service and you will not be able to link them.
5. Please contact Xplor support if you require assistance with this process or if you cannot get the button to work.
Have more questions? Check out our Training Overview