Your 'Scheduled Payments' tab is used to view any payments automatically generated by the system according to the billing schedules set up in parent profiles.
A scheduled payment will only generate if:
- There are payment details saved.
- The parent is set up with the payment gateway.
- The billing schedule is 'active'.
- Your service is set up with a payment gateway.
You can add a manual one-time payment for a family via Financial > Scheduled Payments > 'Generate One Time Payment' (in the top right hand corner).
To check payments scheduled to go out this week:
- Check the 'week date' is this week.
- Enter the parameters, e.g. tick todays date only to view scheduled payments for today, or enter child's name > Press Search (left hand side of page).
- This will show you all the payments for these parameters.
Rejecting or adjusting payments:
- You will have the ability to 'reject' or 'adjust' payments that are scheduled until 1:50pm on the day they are scheduled.
- Please make sure you reject or adjust payments before the cut-off time to ensure your parents are charged correctly.
View the Status of a payment:
- In the 'status' column you can click the word next to the scheduled payment to see more detailed information. Read this article if you need more information on payment status.
Come to one of our webinars if you require more information.