Checking Absences to Date in Xplor
1. To check the YTD absences, go to Child Care Subsidy > Government Enrolments > search and select child > CCS Government Enrolment > + View Entitlements
2. This will show the Absence Count for this child
Absences are recorded automatically by submissions - please ensure the booking is in yellow as this means it was an absence. You no longer need to upload allowable absences via Xplor.
Medical certificates can be uploaded in PRODA via the Provider Entry Point.
A child is allowed 42 absences per financial year.
Adding Allowable Absences in the Master Roll
- Click on booking in the Master Roll
- Click 'Absence' tab to mark as a planned absence
- Select a reason from the drop-down box
- Click 'Update Booking'
Services can mark absences on the Master Roll as a CCS Additional Absence. Bookings marked as an absence with no CCS reason provided will be submitted as a standard absence. Bookings which have a CCS reason attached will be submitted to the government as an “Additional Absence”.
Please note, the government may require you to produce evidence of an additional absence in line with the reason provided. Evidence cannot be submitted to the government when flagging an absence and instead must be stored by the service.
Adding Allowable Absences in PEP
In PEP, select the 'More details' button in the 'Sessions box
Click 'View' next to the relevant week you wish to submit allowable absences for
- Tick box to advise if session was an absence.
- Absence reason: Select reason for absence. Note that absence reason is only needed to determine if additional absences can be paid (child has had already reached 42 absence days for the year).
- Educator, Subsidy Information, Update location/Transport Only and Session Address sections: Information in this section will be pre-filled and can be edited if needed.
- Submit all: Select to submit. Information will only be saved once you select submit.