Issuer name and BPAY details appear at the bottom of your statement and can be modified to suit your requirements:
Our new-look statements provide simpler navigation and show an easy-to-read breakdown of transactions, bookings, payments, and child information.
- Service Details
The service details section allows parents to quickly see the service’s name, contact information and ABN.
- Statement Summary
The statement summary section includes the parent’s CRN, the statement period and the date that the statement was generated.
- Parent Details
The parent details section includes the name and address of the person to whom the statement is issued.
- Account Balance Section
The account balance shows the balances and debits/credits against the account for the statement period, which can be viewed in detail in the transactions section.
- Payment Summary
The payment summary only appears for statements generated for the current billing period and shows the date and amount of the next or most recent scheduled payment, if the parent uses this method of paying for care.
- Transaction Listing
The transaction listing showcases the current history of a parent's account including all the booking fees, miscellaneous fees and payments in the form of government subsidies, scheduled payments and manually added payment receipts.
- Booking Summary
The booking summary is where parents can view current and upcoming bookings at a week level until the end of the billing cycle including estimated upcoming subsidies and actual subsidies that have been paid. Parents can also find the CCB Approval ID of the service and care type that they are receiving subsidies for in brackets next to the booking summary title.
- Payment Summary
The payment summary shows scheduled payments for the parent's account from any one of Xplor's 4 payment gateway options: Ezidebit, IntegraPay, Mint and PayPal. Parents will only see the payment summary section for current statements and not historical statements
- Child Summary
The child summary shows the child's enrolment ID with the service, their absences for the statement period and their total absences for the year to date.
- Issuer Signature
The issuer signature is required by government standards and shows the name of the contact at the service issuing the statement.
- How To pay Section
The how to pay section gives parents a quick overview of their payment options including their BPAY payment details if the service has this option enabled
- Services can generate a statement by clicking Financial > Accounts > Statement > Detailed Statement.
- The existing statement format can still be generated by services via the "print" and "email" commands. This will shortly also be changed over to our new statements in the coming weeks.
- Services and parents may notice a difference in the transactions listed in both the old and new statements, this is due to Xplor's new and improved accounting format.
- The dates and transactions in the transaction listing table may appear out of order as a result of government attendance resubmissions and any changes made to parents accounts by services.
- It is important to note, parent's 'scheduled payment amounts' will remain unchanged.
Have more questions? Check out our Training Overview