The Xplor Hub is designed to:
- Allow parents to sign in/out for their children, and
- Capture visitor logs.
The Hub is web-based and optimised for tablets, meaning all you need to access it is a web browser (preferably Google Chrome). Tablets are convenient to keep at the entrance and exits to your service.
To start using the Xplor Hub, follow the instructions below.
To set up Xplor HUB:
- Type into the search bar "hub.myxplor.com"
- Enter you service Username and Password.
- Service is now signed into the Xplor HUB.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require password or username troubleshooting
Parent Sign In / Out
1. Click parent log in
2. Set your pin
3. Username and password (set up previously)
4. Enter correct mobile number (no spaces) and a 4-Digit PIN
After this first sign in, they will only need to use the same number and PIN.
Visitors tapping 'Sign in' on the Visitor log will be able to register instantly:
The visitor will then be directed to a confirmation screen. Clicking on Done will redirect the user back to the dashboard.
From the main screen, if you tap on the View button you will be able to see a log of all the visitors that have signed in by day. You can navigate to the day before or after with the navigation on either side of the screen or enter the specific date you need in the URL bar.
To sign out of the Xplor Hub, you can click on the Service Sign Out button on the bottom right. You will be prompted to confirm in the next screen.
For any Hub troubleshooting, please see Hub Troubleshooting
- How to add a web link shortcut to the home screen
- How to lock access on an Apple iPad (Guided Access)
Have more questions? Check out our Training Overview