Xplor is here to connect parents to their children and their educators on one automated platform.
The Xplor app has many features tailored to suit parents needs:
- Sign in and sign out children through the HUB (an iPad) at your service door;
- Keeps a record of who is coming and going from the service;
- Provides a feed of information about their child's activities throughout the day;
- It keeps a safe and secure record of a child's development, learning and educator observations;
- It provides easier communication between educators and parents, and maintains a record of this communication for future reference;
- Keeps a record of fees, payments, rebates and automates account statements;
- Provides a friendly support desk open 7am to 7pm weekdays to resolve any issues and a tech team that is always improving the software to suit our customer needs and feedback;
- ...and so much more!
This quick start guide is designed to introduce parents who are just starting to use the app.
Some parents may not have received their welcome email from their centre administrator - if this is you, do not fret, your centre admin will be able to send you this email when your information is logged into Xplor.
If you have any questions about the platform, feel free to search around this knowledge base and if you cannot find the answers you are looking for, our support team is always available.
If your child's service is not yet running Xplor, we would be more than happy to provide them with a free demonstration of the platform.
Click here to proceed to Lesson 1: learn how to set up your device.