Home is here to connect parents to their children and their educators on one automated platform.
Home has many features tailored to suit parents needs:
- Sign in and sign out children through the HUB at your service door;
- Keeps a record of who is coming and going from the service;
- Provides a feed of information about their child's activities throughout the day;
- It keeps a safe and secure record of a child's development, learning and educator observations;
- It provides easier communication between educators and parents, and maintains a record of this communication for future reference;
- Keeps a record of fees, payments, rebates and automates account statements;
- ...and so much more!
This quick start guide is designed to introduce parents who are just starting to use the Home app and Home web.
If you have any questions about the platform, feel free to search around Help & Learn or your manager at the childcare centre will be able to assist.
If you have not received your welcome email please contact your centre manager and they can resend it to you. Only the centre can set up your account.
Please check your junk folders if you haven't received the email.
Use the link in step 1 of the email to set your password.
The welcome email looks like this:
Home Mobile App Set Up
Download the latest version of the Home App on your smartphone from the following links:
Your log in details are your email address and the password set through the link in the welcome email.
Be sure you enable Bluetooth notifications and location services. Bluetooth and location services are used to allow your smartphone to interact with the Bluetooth beacon which is placed within the service.
Please note: While the location services indicator might display on the top of your device, rest assured that the app does not use your device's GPS and thus will not cause any battery drain.
Logging in to the Parent Web Portal
Please go to: https://home.myxplor.com/
Your log in details are your email address and the password set through the link of the welcome email.
Here you can view:
- Observations, Documentation and Plans that your child is tagged in
- Your child's profile, including their health information, any Incident Records, the contact information your service has saved for them, and their digital CWA
- Your financial account statement
Please Note: To save your bank or credit card details for Direct Debit, please use your same log in credentials at https://home.myxplor.com/ and follow these instructions. We are in the process of migrating Auto-Debit Setup to home.myxplor.com and appreciate your patience while we complete this.
Forgotten your password?
- Go to https://home.myxplor.com/
- Click the "Forgot password" link.
- Email your email address and click 'Submit'
If an error occurs saying "Email doesn't exist", please contact your centre manager to add you to the platform.
Accept the Complying Written Agreement (CWA)
1. Log in to home.myxplor.com using the Primary Carer's account. If you do not know who the primary carer is please ask your centre admin.
2. Select the name of your child from the dashboard:
3. Select CWAs on the child's profile:
4. Check through the bookings and the fees. If correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Accept'
- Firstly, please ensure you are using a computer, Google Chrome as a web browser and the primary carer's account.
- If you are already doing the above, ask your centre admin to re-release your CWA.
- If you can still see nothing, please ask your centre admin to get in touch with our support team and we will troubleshoot the issue for you.