CCMS payments to services are provisional, meaning they can be taken back by CCMS (aka refunded). Examples of instances where this may occur:
- Resubmissions (most common instance)
- Enrolment advances (no longer payable as of 1 July 2017 and will be refunded within 4 years maximum)
- Reconciliations (only happens at the beginning of the financial year for the prior year)
Xplor provides 2 reports to services to know the amounts, dates, accounts, and reasons.
- Government Receipts Report: will show the refunds and refund dates with a clearing number, which should match the paper versions services receive from the government.
- Detailed Remittance Advice: will show detailed breakdowns of the amounts listed in the Government Receipts Report. Search by specific clearing number or input a date under 'Week', which will retrieve all the DRA's for that week.
Both reports are located under Analytics > CCMS.