This article discusses the best way to create bookings through the Master Roll:
You can do this individually per child or in bulk if multiple children have similar bookings.
To add a booking:
1. Go to the "Master Roll" > Find the child > Click the '+' to open up a new booking entry.
2. Fill in the booking information as per the pop-up window.
- You can add an ongoing booking by extending the "Date to" to a date into the future.
- You can add multiple bookings if you add extra days in the "Select Days" box. Click Save.
3. If you want to add two bookings in one day, e.g. BSC and ASC, you will need to add the second booking by ticking "ADDITIONAL BOOKING" box to the left of the pop-up window to stop the other booking from being overwritten on that day.
If you find your bookings are being deleted even when ticking "Additional Booking":
This may be happening because you are not an OSHC service and we may need to adjust your service settings.
You may not have your BSC and ASC rooms set up as 'Before School Care' and then 'After School Care' room types. To adjust this go to Settings > Room Settings > Click on the 'BSC' room and adjust 'Room Type' to 'Before School Care' and do the same with the ASC room to 'After School Care'.
Contact support if you need assistance with this.
Click the link below for more information: