Reversals: correcting incorrect account entries

Incorrect account entries can easily be reversed in Xplor. 

1. Go to Financial >  Parent Accounts > locate the account with the incorrect entry > Statement

2. Locate the specific line item you wish to reverse. Note that only manually-entered payments or adjustments will be reversible.

3. Click on the dollar figure you wish to reverse; hovering the mouse over the figure will turn it blue hyperlink if it's reversible.

4. A pop-up will appear with a 'Reverse' button.

5. You will be prompted to leave comments and confirm the reversal. Any comments will be visible on the account to parents.

6. After confirming, the reversal will appear on the statement and the item reversed will state same. Reversals will also appear in the financial reports.


If you have further questions, please contact support at