Moving financial history / aged debtors for a family moving within the provider

There will be occasions where a family would like to move their child from one service to another that is within your provider. Because the parent's accounts sit at the ELC level, there is no requirement to do any transfers of financial or debt history.

Because children's enrolments cannot be transferred, if the child moves from one service to another, you will first have to turn the existing child inactive and create a new profile for the same child. If you have access to the ELC login, you can use the Clone Child tool to create a duplicate of the child in the new service. The new child will automatically be waitlisted.