Inviting Educators and Parents
Xplor has the ability to send the invitations to Educators and/or Parents in bulk. Please speak to your onboarding agent about the details and have a date in mind you'd like the invites sent.
Note that once an email is entered and saved in an educator's or parent's profile, they will emailed be sent a password link to login.
Accounts and Parent's Payments
You will now be ready to debit parents. Please note that Xplor will by default set parents' billing cycle to weekly on a Thursday for the balance of their account if nothing is manually set or imported.
To see scheduled payments of parents (both past and future), go to Financial > Scheduled Payments.
Updates and Release Notes
To make sure everyone is receiving our update emails and release note, please add your information to our mailing lists:
Before the week starts
- Complete set up, data migration (if applicable), and training as this will make sure you have the correct information to create bookings and know how to properly do so
- Please double-check your fee hours (under Profiles > Services > select Service > Fees tab) as this will impact CCS
- Make sure all enrolled children have accurate enrolment details, including CRN's and DOBs
- Make sure all Primary Carer parents have a Date of Birth and a CRN (required for formalising)
- Create all the bookings (see training for details or quick reference guide)
- Set up the Hub so attendances are captured from parents
- Share information about the Hub with parents
During the week
- As children are signed in/out, the bookings on the Master Roll should turn from yellow to green showing that an attendance has been captured
- If you prefer to manually edit any attendances, you can click on the booking then the Attendance tab and add/edit the sign in/out time under Check In and Check Out
- On Wednesday, deactivate your old B2B Device in PRODA, and create a new one for Xplor. Send these new details, along with your CCS Person ID, CCS Provider ID, and PRODA RA Org ID.
- The system will automatically submit the bookings and attendances to CCS
Following up on submissions
- For a bulk view in excel, see the CCS Submissions Report
- To view individual submissions, see Child Care Subsidy > CCS Submissions
Before debiting parents, you will need to make sure:
- Your payment gateway has been set up;
- Parents have signed up with the payment gateway or have been migrated;
- Service's account cycle has been set (i.e. weekly in arrears, 1 week in advance, fortnight in advance) - please advise your onboarding agent on how you'd like it set;
- Opening balances (if not zero) have been set under Financial > Balance Adjustments (Xplor can import opening balances - please speak with your account manager for more details)
- Parent billing cycles have been set (i.e. weekly on Thursdays; Xplor can import billing cycles - please speak with your account manager for more details)
Next step is Lesson 6
Xplor's help desk is available from 7am - 7pm AET on weekdays (excluding public holidays) at firstname.lastname@example.org or through live chat by clicking the black 'Chat' button at the bottom corner of your screen in Xplor.
Have more questions? Check out our Training Overview